Where is The Big Event?
Young Life’s Lake Champion is a premier 370-acre year-round retreat center located in the foothills of the southern New York Catskill Mountains. Our facilities are nestled amongst towering pines, peaceful streams, and overlook our spectacular 50-acre lake.
Check-in Registration at Lake Champion begins at 6:30 PM.
- Camp Map of Lake Champion
- All bedding and towels are provided
- Please bring: Bible, notebook, warm clothes, and an open mind and heart. You’ll also need money to buy snacks, gifts, books, and dinner on the way home.
- Emergency contact at Lake Champion: (845) 981-9713
How much does The Big Event cost?
Early Bird Registration: $160
- On or before October 9, 2017
Standard registration: $185
Register and pay your $25 non-refundable deposit online via credit or debit card.
How do I get to The Big Event?
From New York, NY:
- Get on I-78 W/Holland Tunnel from Hudson St – 8 min (1.0 mi)
- Take I-280 W and I-80 W to NJ-15 N in Morris County. Take exit 34B from I-80 W – 42 min (36.3 mi)
- Follow NJ-15 N to US-206 N in Frankford – 22 min (17.2 mi)
- Continue onto US-206 N – 20 min (15.2 mi)
- Follow River Rd to E Main St in Orange County – 11 min (7.5 mi)
- Turn left onto E Main St – 5 min (1.4 mi)
- Follow NY-97 N and Upper Mongaup Rd to Mohican Lake Rd in Lumberland
If you have any questions about The Big Event, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.