Where is Basileia?
Saranac Village is one of Young Life’s premier camping properties. It is located on a peninsula that extends out into the beautiful Upper Saranac Lake in the Adirondack Mountains of New York. Tennis, basketball, volleyball, ping-pong and pool are some of the many activities available at Saranac Village.
Check-in Registration at Saranac Lake begins at 2:00 PM and the first session begins at 7:30 PM.
- Camp Map of Saranac Lake
- All bedding and towels are provided
- Please bring: bible, notebook, and an open mind and heart. You’ll also need money to buy snacks, gifts, books, and dinner on the way home.
- Emergency contact at Saranac Lake: (518) 891-3010 xt. 369
How much does Basileia cost?
Early Bird Registration: $410
- Week 1 – On or before April 17
- Week 2 – On or before April 24
- Week 3 – On or before May 1
Standard registration: $450
Late registration: $460
- Week 1 – On or after May 2
- Week 2 – On or after May 9
- Week 3 – On or after May 16
Register and pay your non-refundable deposit online via credit or debit card; a $100 non-refundable deposit will be required to register.
All Work Crew weeks (Week 0, Week 1, Week 2 & Week 3) are no cost to those that come to work. Those who serve on the Work Crew will pay nothing for the week that they serve, and will receive a $200 Scholarship toward the week that they attend with their chapter.
If you want to attend 2 weeks of Basileia (not including work crew) you will receive a $75 discount for the second week. If you are interested in attending 2 weeks of camp, email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
We do not want lack of money to exclude you. God provides for those He wants there: Check with your church; many churches want to help their students get this kind of training. Talk with your chapter leaders or IV staff worker to see if scholarship funds are available.
If necessary, you may defer up to half of the cost for Basileia, with the approval of your staff worker. The money you defer must be paid to InterVarsity by the end of August.